The Hillcrest Church Library is located in Room 105 in the South Hallway
Our collection of books, videos and audio recordings offers something for all ages and interest, including children’s books, marriage and parenting resources, Christian fiction, reference, spiritual growth and discipleship tools, DVDs, CDs and more.
- Sundays: 8:30am – 12:45pm
- Holiday weekends: 8:30am – 11:00am
- Wednesdays: 9:00am – 11:30am
- Church membership is not required in order to borrow from our library.
- Borrowers must provide current, valid contact information.
- Children are welcome, but need an adult to register and take responsibility for any item signed out to child.
- Materials are checked out for 3 weeks. Renewals are possible if no one has requested the item.
- We are currently focusing on enhancing our Children’s collection – looking for donations of newer picture books, novels and DVDs.
- Mission statement:
Sharing the Church’s mandate, “Ministering God’s love to a hurting world,” the Library of Hillcrest Evangelical Missionary Church seeks to provide aids in the spiritual growth and development of the individual through fiction and non-fiction books, movies and instructional videos, music, magazines and pamphlets.
Our Library Catalogue Database is currently available only in the library.
- For more information about the Hillcrest Church Library contact:
- Church Office at 403.526.4010
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org