W.O.W. – a place of fun & learning for women of all ages! Our Vision: Creating a community of friendship, fun, faith & fulfillment!
9:30 am – 11:30 in the gymnasium, use Entrance #1.
Discovery Playgroup – A totally free playgroup for kids ages 0 – 5 & their caregivers.
For Moms/Dads/Guardians & their kids to play.
Please bring your own snacks.
2019: Women of Worth Studies
Tuesday Evenings Bible Study:
- January – March 2019 in room 104. 7:00 – 9:00 pm:
- Studies with: Beth Moore and others
- The Faithful
- The Quest
- No Registration necessary, please join us! – all ages welcome!
- 9:30 – 11:30 am in The Hub1 Coffee House)
- (Childcare is provided free for ages 0 – Kindergarden
- Winter 2019 1:00-3:00 pm in Room 22
NEW Study 2019
Thursday Evenings: Starting February 7th, 7:00pm-9:00pm in Room 24.
Beautiful Purpose Legacy Group: Walking together in pregnancy & infant loss
“Discover the “Jesus Way” of walking alongside another, like you, through the journey of pregnancy and infant loss. We were never meant to journey alone. No matter whether your child was born into Heaven within the last year, or several decades ago, your presence in this group might be exactly where you ought to be for “such a time as this”. Meet with other Moms to confidentially share your story, be heard and experience healing by God’s grace extended through others. Catch the vision of how to live out the legacy that God has granted you through the precious life you released back to Him. Engage in a series of fresh conversations to unpack who God is, who you are, and what God desires to do through you. Determine not to be paralyzed by your pain, but rather to be ignited for kingdom work – “I will not die but live, and proclaim what the Lord has done” Psalm 118:17. Discover the purpose for your pain….God’s beautiful purpose.”
Thursday Prayer Cells: ongoing;
- Meeting in homes the 1st & 3rd Thursday of the month at 9:30 am, & the final Tuesday of the month.
- Please call Hillcrest Church for more information & locations of Prayer Cells. 403-526-4010
- Newcomers always welcome; drop in anytime!
- No need to pre-register, just join us at any of these groups. They are ALL open to any age of women (Wednesday is the only one to provide childcare). Questions? Feel free to ask!
W.O.W. EVENTS: for women take place throughout the year. Keep Watching for Upcoming Events!