1. We believe in the one and only true, holy and living God. He is the Eternal Spirit, Creator, Sovereign and preserver of all things visible and invisible. God reveals Himself as the Trinity: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, distinct but inseparable, eternally One is essence and power.
2. We believe in Jesus Christ, truly God and truly man, in whom the divine and human natures are perfectly and inseparably united. He is the eternal Word made flesh, the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. As Ministering Servant He lived, suffered and died on the cross. He was buried, rose from the dead on the third day and ascended into heaven to be with the Father, from whence He shall return. He is the eternal Saviour and Mediator, who intercedes for us, and by whom all men will be judged.
3. We believe in the Holy Spirit who proceeds from and is one in being with the Father and the Son. He leads men to repentance, comforts, sustains, empowers and sanctifies the faithful, guiding them into all truth.
4. We believe that we are all sinners, guilty before God, and dead in trespasses and sins. Therefore we are unable to save ourselves through our works or merit, but God has, out of His infinite love, given His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, to become our Saviour. Those who fully repent of their sins and confess them are justified or accounted righteous before God only by faith in our Lord Jesus Christ.
5. We believe it is the will of God that each believer should be cleansed from sin and filled with the Holy Spirit and sanctified. Sanctification is attainable in this life by faith. It is both a crisis, as the regenerated believer initially surrenders to the will of God and appropriates the fullness of the Holy Spirit, and a progressive pilgrimage of continual consecration and growth in character and Christ likeness. The filling of the believer with the Holy Spirit is evidenced by love out of a pure heart and by the Fruit of the Spirit. It is this believer’s privilege to live, by faith, a Spirit-filled, Spirit-gifted, and Spirit-led life of victory over sin.
6. Regarding the security of the believer we believe the obedient believer can be certain of forgiveness, salvation, a continuing walk with Christ, and the promise of resurrection life. The Scriptures do, however, warn against failing to abide in Christ, being hardened by sin, or being overcome by the world. To allow the devil such a foothold is to open oneself to the temptation to consciously and deliberately reject Christ, abandon one’s faith, and ultimately be lost.
7. We believe the Holy Bible, both Old and New Testaments, is the inspired Word of God, inerrant in its original manuscripts, and reveals the only true way to our salvation.
8. We believe that the Christian Church is the community of born-again believers under the Lordship of Christ. Under the discipline of the Holy Spirit the Church exists for the maintenance of worship, the fellowship and edification of believers and the redemption of the world.